Challenge Course in Columbia Park
Kennewick, WA 99336
Experiences at Reach Beyond are designed to help participants:
- Improve communication skills
- Enhance problem solving skills
- Understand the diversity of skills and abilities within a group
- Share experiences of challenges, struggles, and successes
- Reach Beyond their perceived self-limits
- Learn to cooperate with others of differing skills and opinions
How It Works
A typical day will begin a "get to know you" activity to draw members into participation.
Facilitators then move on to different initiatives, situations and challenges to accomplish the group’s objectives and assist individuals with their discovery process*.
As your group progresses, activities will get increasingly more challenging. This allows individual team members to step into leadership, problem solving in some situations or take a step back and learn to be a good follower in other situations.
Finally your group will be led through a trust sequence of activities that invite them to fully trust one another as they problem solve, communicate, and cooperate with each other.
* Each group progresses at their own speed depending on their objectives and level of cooperation. The variety and sequence of initiatives and elements may differ greatly from one another.