Challenge Course in Columbia Park
Kennewick, WA 99336
Jennie Lynn Szendre has been facilitating with Reach Beyond since the summer of 2004. She enjoys interaction with all types of people and loves seeing the change and growth in those who participate in experiential education. She uses her facilitation skills in many different arenas and enjoys continuing to learn and develop herself professionally. Currently, through a contract at B.F.S.A.C., Jennie works a program in the Kennewick and Pasco school districts called -friendship challenge program- in which 5th graders are introduced to many of the soft skills necessary in later life. She is also comfortable working with sports team of all ages, families, business/corporate groups that are looking to improve relationships within, and all faith based groups.
Jennie originally came to Kennewick in the summer of 1995 for one year and then returned again in the summer of 1999 to stay. She has been married 16 yrs and has four children who are the center of her universe. Of all the hats she wears, mom is her favorite. She has always enjoyed her own multi-cultural upbringing and loves the diversity of culture in the Columbia Basin, which allows her interaction with so many wonderful people.
Jennie’s education and life experience follow:
- Professional domestic engineer [ mom & homemaker]
- Lifelong experience with physically/mentally handicapped individuals
- College education focusing on secondary education
- Preschool owner/operator- out of home for 4 yrs
- Certified bookkeeper/registered tax preparation professional [day job]
- Site specific Columbia Challenge Ropes Course training/certification
- Synergo level I,II training/certification
- First aid/CPR/AIDS certification
- Girls summer camp counselor for 8 yrs
Some of her personal interests include: cooking, eating, spending time with family, camping, playing sports, swimming, dancing [all types], singing, drama, silliness and laughing, sleeping, games, reading, learning and being with people who also enjoy life. She is an active member of her LDS faith.
Jennie Szendre - Facilitator